As this era marks rapidly developing technologies, it is highly essential that the students should be aware of the developments in the fields of Power, Modern Power Electronics, Control of Power System and Measurements of Power Parameters, business in a state of flux, speed of thought and competitiveness are the criteria, which separates the best from the rest. The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering is well equipped with the state-of art facilities, laboratories and better infrastructure which are also regularly upgraded which add to the strength of our team with their strength in top gears. The course curriculum is periodically updated with inputs from the industry to facilitate better comprehension of the emerging technology like Power system Simulation designs. Highly experienced and dedicated faculties shape the students into Engineers with all round expertise. The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering started functioning in the year 2002 with intake of 60 students and in the year 2005, the intake is increased to 90. The department has 18 teaching staffs & 5 non-teaching staffs.
- Transforms and Partial Differential Equations.
- Engineering Geology.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Environmental Science and Engineering.
- Mechanics of Fluids.
- Surveying I.
- Numerical Methods.
- Construction Materials.
- Strength of Materials.
- Applied Hydraulic Engineering.
- Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications.
- Surveying II.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis I
- Foundation Engineering .
- Environmental Engineering I.
- Highway Engineering.
- Design of Reinforced Concrete Element.
- Construction Techniques,Equipments and Practice.
- Structural Analysis II.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Environmental Engineering II.
- Railway,Airport and Harbour Engineering.
- Structual Dynamic and Earthquake Engineering.
- Prestressed Concrete Structures.
- Water Resouce and Irrigation Engineering.
- Estimation and Quantity Surveying.
- Principles of Management.
- Professional ethics in engineering
- Ground improvement techniques.
- Municipal solid waste management.
- Prefabricated structures
- Power Quality.
- Repair and rehabilitation of structures
- Traffic engineering and management
- Concrete technology