Krishnasamy College of Engineering & Technology which is popularly known as KCET, offers five branches of B.E as follows.
|UG - PROGRAMMES||COURSES||DURATION||INTAKE|
|B.E.||Computer Science and Engineering||4 Years||60|
|B.E.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||4 Years||60|
|B.E.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4 Years||60|
|B.E.||Mechanical Engineering||4 Years||60|
|B.E.||Civil Engineering||4 Years||60|
|Course||H.Sc. academic or equivalent||OC||BC||MBC/DNC||SC/ST|
|A minimum average in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry put together||50%||45%||40%||Just Pass|
|The sum of marks (out of 600)||300||270||240||Pass|
|B.E||A minimum average in vocational subjects put together||50%||45%||40%||Pass|
|The sum of marks (out of 800)||400||360||320||Pass|
|A minimum average of marks in the final & pre-final semesters put together||55%||50%||45%||Pass|
|The sum of the marks (out of 1200)||660||600||540||Pass|
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR ENGINEERING COURSES
1) The candidates are required to enclose only the photo copies of the following certificates
along with the duly filled in application form.
- Xth Mark Sheet or Equivalent Exams
- Mark Sheets (All appearances) of HSC or Equivalent
- Examination (Xerox both sides).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for BC, MBC, SC, and S.T.
- Self addressed stamped acknowledgement card for Rs.4/-
2) Candidates should ensure that correct marks are furnished by him/her in the application. If it is found, on scrutiny that marks furnished by him/her in the application are not correct, then he/she will forfeit the admission no matter at what stage of the course, he/she will be at that time.
3) The candidates are informed that just because they have been provisionally admitted, they cannot claim any right for admission or continuation of study. If they are found to be ineligible on actual verification of the original certificates or particulars they produced, in accordance with the rules prescribed for admission.
4) Further, the confirmation of admission is subject to verification of mark certificates with the Director of Government Examinations. If the mark Certificate is found to be bogus,
- Admission is liable for cancellation at any stage of study.
- He / She will be debarred from pursuing any course of study for a period of 3 years.
- Legal action will be taken against him/her for having furnishing forged marks.
5) The following originals should be submitted at the time of admission
- Xth Mark Sheet or Equivalent Examination.
- Mark Sheets of H. Sc. or Equivalent Examination.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card, for BC, MBC, SC, and S.T.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Physical fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Nativity Certificate for students other than Tamil Nadu.
- Recent passport size colour photographs – 6 Nos.
- iRecent stamp size colour photographs – 6 Nos.
6) Application form for admission can be obtained from the office on payment of Rs.600/- in person or Rs.650/- by post. (The amount must be given in the form of M.O. or D.D. in favour of “Krishnasamy College of Engineering & Technology” payable at Cuddalore-607109).